Click here, for following me on friend-connect

PHOTODIARY | PARIS


Hi guys, yesterday I went to Paris with school. Amazing day. But what was I tired when I got home. I had to got up at 4.00 am, and we were home by 3.00 am the next night. Really long day. But wow, what is Paris an amazing city. I really really love it there. The people, the culture and ofcourse Fashion. We went to St. Rue HonorĂ©, we did some window shopping there. The window of Louis Vuitton looked amazing, so did Lanvin btw. Of course I had to see the Chanel stores. In picture 3 you see a big gold and black door. Abercrombie and Fitch Store, it's looks beautiful on the outside, but on the inside. No words for it. And ofcourse really hot models over there hihi. ;-) 
I think I can say: Paris always a good idea! 
What's your favorite city? Do you like Paris just as much as I do?

Love, Charlie

1 comment: