Click here, for following me on friend-connect

PHOTODIARY | GRADUATED, SOCCER AND AMFI








Photo 1: Great quote, I totally agree with it. You can always learn more, and you're never overdressed it called style.
Photo 2: My intake at AMFI, you got a photo, and with that photo, you have to create a mood board for a photoshoot. This is my board.
Photo 3 + 4: WOHOOOOOOO I GRADUATED!!!! Last thursday I finally got the call that I did it, I finished high school. Up to a new adventure, a year in the U.S.A. I'm so excited for that, and a bit scared ofcourse.
Photo 5: My parents had a surprise for me, a vacation to IBIZAAA. I wanted to go there for so long, my dream is finally coming true.
Photo 6: And ofcourse there was soccer. Euro2012. The dutch team sucked to bad. My god, two years ago they were almost champions of the world and now.... 

Keep on smiling,

Love, Charlie

3 comments:

  1. leuke fotos!
    en wow, wat goed nieuws allemaal!
    gefeliciteerd met je examen!!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd! EN mooie foto's

    ReplyDelete