Click here, for following me on friend-connect

HOLIDAY | IBIZA

Cala d'Hort and the mysterious Island of Es Vedra

Ik heb de afgelopen weken niet veel geblogt, dat kwam omdat ik op vakantie was. En waar dan wel... Ibiza! Wat een heerlijk eiland is dat toch! Leuke mensen, heerlijk eten, zon, zee, strand en ofcourse feesten! Het laatste heb ik weinig gedaan, aangezien ik met mijn ouders mee was. Examenreisje! Maar ik heb me prima vermaakt en enorm genoten. 
Zijn jullie wel eens op Ibiza geweest en wat vonden jullie ervan? Of zou je er heen willen?
De foto's komen binnenkort online.

The last two weeks I didn't blog much, because I was on holiday. I went to..... Ibiza! It's such a lovely island. The people are amazing, the food is super, sun, the sea, the beach and ofcouse party's! I didn't party much, because I went there with my parents. Graduation gift. But I had such a great time there, I really enjoyed it. 
Have you been to Ibiza before? And what do you think of the Island? Or do you wanna go?
The pictures will be online soon!

Have a great holiday and enjoy.
Love,

Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh jaloers!

    Ben benieuwd naar je foto's!
    xxx

    Don't forget to join our give away before it's saturday!
    http://www.fashionity.nl/

    ReplyDelete