Click here, for following me on friend-connect

PHOTODIARY | VOGUE, SHOES AND DINNER


March is already ending. Time goes by SO fast! It isn't normal! Last week I've been studying much, because my final exams are almost here. But last tuesday, finally, VOGUE was revealed. And I bought the first number immediately, ofcourse. I love that we have our own VOGUE, we're part of a family now. I'm still reading ELLE,  love that magazine too! And wow, what a nice weather last week! So nice. I'm looking forward to summer! What about you? Yesterday I went to Rotterdam with my stepmom. We had one mission: shop till you drop. I bought to much, obviously! After that we went back to Breda and we had dinner at this amazing restaurant called Zeezicht! So lovely, and the food was so good! My wall was a bit boring so I bought the heart with lief on it. I have a mission: flat stomach before summer is here. So it's time to start using these running shoes!
Love, Charlie

Twitter | Tumblr | Fashiolista | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment